The last novel in Fan Wen’s Yunnan-Tibetan trilogy, Canticle to the Land (大地雅歌), has been designated as one of the top ten Chinese books published in 2010 by China Reading Weekly (中华读书报), an influential B2B publication serving China’s publishing industry.
To learn more about this novel, visit:
- The Creation Story: An English-language excerpt from Canticle to the Land
- On the Other Side: The story behind the novel
- Fan Wen’s New Work: Culture Clash on the Yunnan-Vietnam Railway
- The Grayhawk Agency, global rights agent for Canticle to the Land
- Interview with Stéphane Lévêque, French translator of the first book in the trilogy, Harmonious Land (水乳大地)